APICAL (www.apicalgroup.com) is the downstream business of Asian Agri Group (www.asianagri.com), a key member of PT. Royal Golden Eagle (RGE) Indonesia (www.rgei.com). APICAL has strong refinery operations in Indonesia and China. A leading player in the palm oil industry, it is an integrated consumer products manufacturer with a range of vegetable oil-based value-add products including cooking oil, margarine, shortening, frying fat, and biodiesel. APICAL’s refineries, located in Jakarta Utara (KBN Marunda), Dumai (Riau – Sumatera) and Tanjung Balai (Sumatera), have a combined capacity of more than 2.5 million MT per annum of palm oil products. The Group has plans to further expand its refinery operations to other strategic locations in Java and Kalimantan. Bulking tank sites are located at Padang (Sumatera) and Bagendang (Central Kalimantan); similarly with plan to set up new strategic tank sites in Sumatera and Kalimantan.Job Descriptions:
- Oversees the safe start-up, shut-down, and optimal operation of turbine generator units and related boiler and auxiliary equipment in accordance with operating policy and manufacturer’s instructions.
- Monitors the operation of all power plant equipment and systems.
- Plans work activities to prevent injury and property damage.
- Ensures employees under his/her supervision have the necessary training and equipment to safely perform assigned duties.
- Investigates and reports unsafe or improper conduct of employees and recommends discipline of employees in accordance with applicable bargaining agreements and city policies.
- Analyzes and evaluates work activities from a standpoint of cost, efficiency, productivity, and established budgetary guidelines.
- Willing to works in Dumai (Lubuk Gaung area) and working on shifts.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 01 August 2015 (12 Days)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi Apical Group -
Industri : Manufacturing / Production