PT. Jasa Teknologi Informasi IBM, in short also known as IBM-JTI, is a wholly owned subsidiary of PT. IBM Indonesia. It was founded in 2003, supporting IBM in providing skilled resources to install–move-add–change (IMAC), and to perform other activities that relates to `after sales support` for IBM products in Indonesia. To support the Strategic Objectives of IBM Indonesia in providing comprehensive end-to-end IT solutions for the community, in July 2010 IBM-JTI was transformed, re-shaping its missions, and strengthening the company with new Organizations structure, including the establishment of Business Development function that will focus in developing Solutions that will address the needs of comprehensive IT solutions of the Clients in the market. As an IBM company, we embrace IBM Values and Business Conduct Guidelines. IBM-JTI aims to build the company into a well established and respectable Indonesia company with a strong management team by continuing strive for excellence and commitment to quality, providing effective and efficient Solution to Clients, contributing to the country in creating job opportunities and transfer of advanced technology. Product & Services IBM-JTI became a strategic service vehicle to complement IBM Indonesia in expanding the market segment, solution portfolio and geography coverage. IBM-JTI is committed to become most valuable Partner in the Information Technology Industry which contributed significantly to the success of the Clients and overall Indonesia. Today, IBM-JTI provides Total solution services; from IT Infrastructure aspect: Hardware and Software, to the Business aspect, which includes not only IBM Products but also other leading non IBM Products. IBM-JTI will propose the best available solutions that meet Clients needs and requirements regardless the Brand of the Products.Job Descriptions:
We are looking for peoples who like challenges and passionate in pursuing career in IT Industry. By applying this position, you will be exposed by IT Support and Operations, starting from Helpdesk, Desktop, Network and IT Training. You will be assigned in vibrant and dynamic working environment so good communication and collaboration skill is a key of being success here. Please find out more information about job description and job requirements for this position. s:
- Set-up Desktop PCs and Laptops for internal users.
- Track movement of PCs and laptops via IT Asset Register.
- Creation and termination of user ID’s.
- User ID set-up.
- Simple Network Troubleshooting.
- Installing drivers for hardware accessories.
- Providing Help Desk Support:
- Candidate must possess at least 2 years in relevant experiences in Media/ Communication/ Advertising company is preffered.
- Candidate must be grounded in an understanding of computer hardware, operating systems, and application fundamentals.
- Candidate is able to support and manage in exchange, domain controller, vm, sccm, bes, backup, application and file server.
- Having knoweldges of Microsoft Office & Lotus Notes software, MAC operating system, and IBM Desktops and ThinkPads are necessary.
- Candidate communicates actively using English, and able to clarify technical terms to non IT employees.
- Good customer service orientation is must for being selected in this position.
- 9 Full-Time with Contract status position(s) are available.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 05 February 2015 (More Than 2 Weeks)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Jasa Teknologi Informasi IBM - The Plaza Office Tower, Gondangdia, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Pengalaman : Min 2 years (Staff (non-management & non-supervisor))
Industri : Computer / Information Technology (Software)