Alternative Media Group (AMG) is the largest digital advertising company in Indonesia which focusess on indoor LCD media in commercial places. As a market leader in the field of indoor LCD screens, Alternative Media Group offers a variety of solutions to deliver messages to the viewers via its several wholly-owned subsidiaries. Each subsidiary owns different profile of viewers ranging from high income to medium income groups in strategic locations from office buildings, apartments to mini markets and airports reaching more than 2 million people in daily bases. Our Vision, Mission and Value Vision To be Indonesia’s market leader in out-of-home lifestyle media network. Mission To establish a broad portfolio of media advertising platform that is effective and highly segmented, thus improving client’s promotion activities and focusing on client’s ROI metrics. Corporate Value To honor God in all we do To help people develop To pursue excellenceJob Descriptions:
- Assist in overall legal activities including handling and reviewing contracts, agreements or other legal documents as well as various regulations, corporate legal dispute relates to operation, etc.
- Provide legal advisory and services interpretation to the management, including reviewing and advising on MOUs, contract and other legal documents to ensure statutory compliance with existing law and regulatory requirements.
- Preparing legal opinions and advising the management on general issues that may arise from time to time.
- Handling/assisting the ligitation process.
- Able to make relationship to officers, notary, governmental officers to ensure statutory compliance with existing law and regulatory requirements.
- Preparing the legal documentation for shareholder/ directors meeting.
- Organizing and administrating legal documents.
- Having capacity to communicate with shareholder, BOD/BOC, secretaries of BOD/BOC and related personnel to company representative.
- For some cases, able to communicate with third party e.g hotel for legal agreement detail and customers.
- Handling of any type agreement is needed in order to implement the company's operations.
- Capable of handling and assisting the general meeting of shareholder procedures in comliance with regulatory requirements and exisiting law.
- Maximum age 30 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor' Degree, Law or equivalent.
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience in the legal field, preferably understanding the investment law and intellectual property rights.
- Having solid knowledge specifically in investment and business law.
- Good understanding and comprehension on law subjects such as: corporate law, including regulations and document preparation, ligitation, due diligent, and contract negotiation.
- Strong exposure in drafting and reviewing contract/ agreement especially contract or agreement in English
- Highly required language(s): English (a must), Indonesia.
- Discipline and pay attention to details.
- Organized, self-initiative, independent and willing to work under pressure.
- Computer literate.
- Full-time position(s) avaliable.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 13 December 2015 (More Than 2 Weeks)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Alternative Media Group - Jalan Letjen. S. Parman Kav 73, Slipi, West Jakarta 11480, Indonesia