PT. Papertech Indonesia is subsidiary of Texpack Group, US based company and the world leader in the production of textile carriers for the spun yarn industry, offers full packaging and handling solutions for spinning mills around the world. In Indonesia, Papertech manufacture some of the highest quality coreboard in the world market today. Tubes made with it spin at 25,000 rpm and resist extremely high tensions in all applications.Our paper products include premium paper cone and tube carriers, core boards and laminated board for specialty boxes, composite cans, graphic board.Job Descriptions:
- This person will report directly to the General Manager.
- Implement and manage division quality management system, policies, and reporting.
- Manage quality activities including quality planning, FMEA’s, problem solving and customer corrective and preventive actions and Internal and External Audits.
- Provide Plant leadership for implementing quality policy, setting objectives and achieving annual improvement goals for systems implementation, as TPMS.
- Acts as a representative of Papertech for customer concerns.
- Alone, or as a member of a small team, evaluate products and processes at customer sites.
- Track and report project progress; drive to completion.
- Share best practice with Plant Management teams.
- Performs other tasks as assigned including (but not limited to) OPEX and Quality.
- Responsibility to be divided an estimated 80 percent of time with a Quality focus; 20 percent of time with an OPEX focus.
- Travel is required as he will be responsible for all our Paper factories in Indonesia
- Education Minimum S1 (Bachelor Degree) in Chemical Engineering or relevant background
- At least 5+ years professional work experience in manufacturing/production environment with preference in paper industry.
- Lead Auditor certification and/or training.
- Experience conducting internal audits.
- Experience as management representative during customer audits.
- Must demonstrate strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with customer interface.
- Experience in Lean/ Six Sigma tools and methodology preferred (SPC, DOE…).
- Experience training and coaching others in Quality and Problem Solving methodologies.
- Must have proven ability of creating professional presentations using facts and data.
- Must have strong project management and interpersonal soft skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Excel, Power Point, and statistical analysis software could be useful.
- Willing to relocate/stay in Subang/Purwakarta area.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 08 August 2016 (Tutup pada 07-September-2016)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Papertech Indonesia - Desa Cipendeuy Kabupaten Subang
Industri : Manufaktur/Produksi