Setiap hari, lebih dari 100 rekan Lotte Packaging yang berpengalaman dan berbakat mengoperasikan tiga unit BOPP mesin dengan hasrat untuk memberikan nilai. DNA keberhasilan Lotte telah baik sekali dikembangkan di atas dasar 5 nilai inti.Job Descriptions:
Scope of work :
- Conduct research, analysis, report and documentation of new product
- Conduct brainstorming sessions and design reviews, release designs under design control and maintain the record
- Develop product performance specifications andvalidation plans
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement of existing products via design or process
- Determine material selection/evaluation and liaise with supplier on material specification
- Create and review product cost breakdowns
- Perform DFMEA and PFMEA analyses relating to new product design or continuous improvement
- Create and evaluate rapid trial product development.
- Coordinate with quality department to:
- Evaluate internal and customer quality rejects and develop / implement corrective actions
- Create in-process inspection plans and test methods
- Conduct product performance and reliability testing on new and existing parts. In-house or in collaboration with outside labs
- Design and execute verification and validation tests to establish that the implant meets its requirements and specifications.
- Develop, document and validate new processes for various manufacturing operations relating to new implant designs.
- Coordinate with concerned departments to update the product range with the developed product, e.g. Quality Control for testing and specifications, Purchasing Department for sourcing suppliers and procurement, Production for trial product etc
- Submit development reports to R&D Manager showing the status of R&D progress
- Age maximum 35 years old.
- Candidate has to possess minimum bachelor degree majoring in Chemical Engineering / Chemistry.
- Preferably 1-2 years working experience in Research and Development, but fresh graduates are also welcome.
- English proficiency in both oral and written is a mandatory
- Computer literate in MS Office and Minitab
- Have knowledge of ISO 9001 :2015 Quality Management System is preferable
- Have knowledge of process capability, lean manufacturing concept, PFMEA and DFMEA
- Familiar with FDA, BPOM, IEC, EU regulations
- Good analytical skills, technically inclined
- Able to initiate and complete assignments independently.
- Flexibility to undertake many simultaneous projects
- Self-directed; ability to identify and prioritize high value activities
- Problem solver who is results and detailed oriented
- Strong analytical, interpersonal, organizational and leadership skills
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 26 August 2016 (Tutup pada 25-September-2016)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Lotte Packaging - Jl. Raya Curug Km 1,1 Ds Kadu Jaya Tangerang
Industri : Manufaktur/Produksi