JIA Dreams Communications was established in 2001 with sales and promotions as core business. In 2002, PT. L’Oreal entrusted us to handle hair-coloring service in malls and any other public area. Since then, many had followed using the same mechanism for their promotion. In order to keep up the pace with the rise of hypermarket networks JIA also start ofering clients with In – Store Promotion activities. In 2004, we are the one who brought Urban Culture Fest in selected high schools in Jakarta as an one day event of educational, entertainment and sport which had supported by Governmental bodies, NGO’s, and private companies. In 2013 we strive to focus ourself in servicing our clients, that is why we decided to expand into 4 divisions in our Group. In 2013 JIA become member of SEDEX, the Supplier Ethical Data Exchange, which is a not for profit membership organisation dedicated to driving improvements in responsible and ethical business practices in global supply chains.Job Descriptions:
- Develop new Customer
- Business Presentation to Costumer
- Performing cold calls, sales negotiation and telemarketing activities.
- Tele Marketing Skills.
- Confident and adaptable personality with excellent customer service
- Must have good English written and spoken.
- Good Presentation.
- Ability to work individually or in a team setting.
- Good Presentation and Negotiating Skills.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Sales experience Advertising Company or below The Line Agency
- Must excellencent communication skills and an energetic
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 08 November 2016 (Tutup pada 23-November-2016)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi Jia Dream Communication - Jl. Antena Radio Dalam, Kebayoran Baru,South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
Industri : Periklanan/Marketing/Promosi/Hubungan Masyarakat