A private Christian school from Preschool to Secondary using Cambridge based curriculum. We are located in the capital of Jambi Province, Sumatera. Values : At Kanaan Global School we recognize that it is our people who make us excellent. All the members of our school community (students, teachers, staffs and parents) demonstrate: Care and love as the way to provide a conducive environment for man to be better. Honest, integrated and courteous at all times. Acceptable, safe and clean behaviors and environment. Respect and encourage initiative, creativity, responsibility and hard work. Motivate, promote and demonstrate prive in our school. CHARM represents our Code of Behavior and expectations for all in our community.Job Descriptions:
- Provide written evaluation report on students’ progress based on the rubric to the principal.
- Meeting with parents during end of the terms and at any other time deemed to discuss students’ progress.
- Involving in any event of the school.
- Preparing and submitting lessons plan, marks, and others administrative.
- Provide all materials needed for daily lessons.
- Deliver daily lessons in the class based on lessons plan that has been submitted.
- Provide assistance and guidance to students in need.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Strong leadership, and good communication skill
- Able to work both individually and as part of a team.
- Have 2 years of experiences in the same field
- Good command in English (Written, Reading, and Speaking
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 17 January 2017 (Tutup pada 16-February-2017)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi Kanaan Global School Jambi - Jl. Tidore No 8 Kebun Handil, Jelutung, Jambi, Indonesia
Industri : Pendidikan