NJIS was established in January 1990 and licensed by theIndonesian Ministry of Educationto provide schooling for the children of expatriates and local residents residing in Jakarta. It is established as aYayasan(not-for-profit social foundation) and operates as an independent, not-for-profit, co-educational day school for students in Pre-Kindergarten through Grade 12Job Descriptions:
- Recruitment of students and meet all targets set by the marketing head
- Increase students number for all programs recruited assigned by the marketing head
- Participated in all activities and events related to the marketing of the institute and student recruitment
- Increase the brand awareness of our school among parents, students, educators, and profesionals
- Drive student recruitment activities in all schools (goverment, private, and international)
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Others or equivalent.
- Experience in recruiting student from schools other avenues with a strong sales background.
- Self driven with strong determination to succeed.
- Required Skill(s): Selling, Communication, Negosiation, Presentation.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 17 February 2017 (Tutup pada 19-March-2017)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi North Jakarta Intercultural School - NJIS, Jalan Boulevard Bukit Gading Raya, West Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta City, Jakarta, Indonesia
Industri : Pendidikan