We came into existence in 1972 with the launch of Femina, the first women’s magazine in Indonesia. Ever since then, we have grown to become a trusted media group and a community power house as the contents are on a par with the Indonesian values. We continuously thrive to provide various brands and products that are very well received by Indonesians. With 13 magazines, as well as other divisions like creative boutique, event organizer, radio station, publishing house and online publications, we move beyond the limits. Utilizing a wide variety of modern platform such as the Internet, brand activation and the communities, enables us to optimize the potentials of all divisions and create a collaboration in any form.Job Descriptions:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Advertising/Media, Journalism, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Have experience in writing news or article, Strong passion for writing.
- At least 1-2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Journalist/Editor or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Target or deadline orientation.
- Creative, and have an experiences on writing or reporting at magazine company.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 18 February 2017 (Tutup pada 11-March-2017)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Gaya Favorit Press - HR Rasuna Said Kav. B 32-33, South Jakarta 12910, Indonesia
Industri : Hiburan/Media