SITA was a pioneer in international telecommunications for the air transport industry and has continued to operate at the forefront of technology. From its foundation as Société Internationale de Télécommunications Aéronautiques, SITA’s remit as a member-based organization has been to deliver value to the air transport community through technology, emphasizing cost-effectiveness, operational efficiency and cost reductions, as well as the sharing of new technology and innovation for the community’s benefit. That remit is no different today. With around 450 air transport members worldwide, SITA remains unique in addressing community requirements over the long term. Our members include airlines, airports, aerospace companies, GDSs, air traffic management organizations, air freight businesses, governments and international organizations.Job Descriptions:
- To assure Company competitive strength and business growth through the provision of the highest quality technical field services to customers.
- Perform all field services activities according to company standards and procedures, maximizing customer satisfaction by the delivery of first class on-site field maintenance and support activities. Troubleshooting, WAN Troubleshooting, and LAN Equipment Configuration is necessary and knowledge/experience on specific tools is not required. The roles are subject to following policy and procedure and will be responsible at country level only.
- Provide field operations support to internal and external customers in accordance with the terms of the customer contract and Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- To ensure the correct functioning and maintenance of all internal and external customer IT equipment and services.
- Perform onsite interventions as a result of a Service Desk request as soon as possible, and within the terms of the customer contract and SLAs.
- When required act as the customer SPOC and co-ordinate the scheduling of the onsite intervention with Customer's, internal resolver groups, and the Service Desk ensuring the highest level of customer services and communications are maintained to resolve the fault and incident within the prescribed SLA.
- Carry out local repairs of faulty equipment and services to the highest standards and co-ordinate the resolution with the appropriate resolver group.
- Ensure shortest possible repair cycle by initiating the timely return of faulty company equipment according to the customer maintenance contract and SLAs and monitoring closely the replacement of faulty items and spares.
- Manage the replacement of faulty equipment through the use of spares, and ensuring the timely replenishment the spare according to prescribed availability and sparing policy.
- Adhere to installation guidelines and industry best practices in order to deliver quality Field Operations.
- Use the appropriate tools and equipment to perform the installation, intervention, and repairs in accordance with the Field Operations guidelines and instructions where provided.
- Reporting and escalating all observed problems to proper company operational escalation points.
- Carry out preventive maintenance of equipment in accordance with agreed schedules and to manufacturer specifications.
- Perform tests on hardware and software components and be responsible for the co-ordination of local acceptance testing with Customers and 3rd parties.
- Ensure that all the required Field Service data is provided and recorded
- Minimum 1 year's experience in onsite support activities and repairs of PCs,Printers,and LAN, WAN equipment.
- Must have dealt directly with external customers delivering to SLAs.
- Experience of working at Customer locations.
- Fresh graduate may apply
- Operating knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge and understanding of LAN protocols
- Ability to support and troubleshoot Ethernet networks.
- Understanding and the ability to install and configure servers and workstations.
- Installation and configuration of end user applications and software.
- Understanding of WAN infrastructures and data communications technologies such as DSL, Leased Lines, IP VPN.
- Hardware Install & Repair
- LAN Equipment Configuration
- LAN Topology Troubleshooting
- O/S Install & Configuration
- S/W Install & Configuration
- WAN Troubleshooting
- LAN Protocol Troubleshooting
- Airline Applications
- Adhering to Principles & Values
- Creating & Innovating
- Customer Focus
- Results Orientation
- Impact & Influence
- Leading Execution
- Minimum Diploma / Certificate in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent country IT qualification.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 22 March 2017 (Tutup pada 21-April-2017)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi SITA INFORMATION NETWORKING COMPUTING INDONESIA - Soekarno-Hatta International Airport, Banten, Indonesia
Industri : Telekomunikasi