WELCOME TO TABITHA INDONESIA By the Grace of God, Tabitha Indonesia was founded in 1989 named as Tabitha Express. Started in a small-scale basis, Tabitha was focusing as a freight forwarding company. Over the years as our expertise grows and our team matures, we solidify our presence and consistently strive to become better. Within the next couple of years we began operating in several major cities across the nations including Tanjung Priok for Jakarta Seaport Office, Surabaya, Bali, Semarang and Medan as our newest branch office. To consolidate our approach for global network, we opened our first international branch in Singapore known as Tabitha Singapore. In 1998 we established a building as our headquarter in Taman Niaga Soewarna, a commercial park in the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport compound. The building equipped with warehouses for bonded warehouse, non-bonded warehouses and temporary bonded warehouse for import air cargo. Nowadays entire business unit such as air & sea freight services, courier services, trucking service, warehousing, shipping and many other logistic projects are managed from our headquarter and the branches are focusing to support daily operational activity Born as Tabitha Express Tabitha Indonesia was born in 1989, known as Tabitha Express operating in a small office. Through hard work, dedication, and by the grace of God, Tabitha Express had expanded and built it’s own building in Taman Niaga Soewarna, a commercial park in the Soekarno-Hatta International Airport. The building serves as the headquarter office that includes facilities such as bonded and non-bonded warehouses. Furthermore, Tabitha Express also opened branches in several major cities such as Tanjung Priok, Jakarta, Surabaya, Bali, Semarang, and Medan. In addition to the expansion, Tabitha Express had supported the international network by opening an office in Singapore known as Tabitha Singapore. All of these offices support the Freight & Forwarding business together with our partners across the globe.Job Descriptions:
- Updating Employee’s personnel record and documents.
- Assisting on day to day HR function (employee’s performance review. briefing. ect).
- Processing BPJS each month.
- Maximum 35 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Law or Psikologi, preferably Bachelor in Law.
- Minimum 2 years experience in Human Resource, General Affair, Legal.
- Hard skill to design working planning.
- Able to work under pressure and willing to work out of business hour.
- Have strong mentality, hardworking, and excellent healthy.
- High level of proficiency in English Language (oral &written).
- Have a car or motorcycle is a must.
- Domicile around Tangerang / Jakarta Barat.
- Deep knowledge of Labor Law (UUTK No. 13 Tahun 2003).
- Understand about "Undang-Undang Perseroan Terbatas".
- Well knowledge of company's legal standing.
- Well understand about Human Resources Information System, Industrial Relation, BPJS Kesehatan & BPJS Ketenagakerjaan, General Affair, Insurance, Asset Management / Inventory, HSE & 5S.
- Able to manage Employee Administration Duties (Warning Letter, Employee Termination, Benefit, Healthy Claim, Insurance, Absentee, On leave, Over Time Handling, Company Rule, & Security Log Book).
- Strong in using of Internet Browsing, Email, & Microsoft Aplications (MS Office).
- Have strong analytical.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 22 March 2017 (Tutup pada 21-April-2017)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Tabitha Express - Taman Niaga Soewarna #AL-3 Soekarno Hatta International Airport Jakarta 19110
Industri : Transportasi/Logistik