Khiri Travel Indonesia is a part of Khiri Travel Group with 15 offices in eight countries in Asia. We provide destination management service to tour operators, mostly in Europe and the USA. We handle mostly individual (FIT) tours and group tours. We currently have 3 offices in Indonesia, in Lombok, Yogyakarta and Bali. We are looking for a hands-on, travel-loving colleague to join us. The right candidate has attention to detail, is creative and pro active by nature.Job Descriptions:
Overall Goals & Specific Scope of Work : To successfully manage all business processes handled by the branch office of Khiri Travel Indonesia, Yogyakarta. The office in Yogykarta supports the operations, contracting & product development, customer relations and reservations for our clients, suppliers and partners in (but not limited to) Java Job Responsibilities:
- Act as a ‘quality monitoring and encouragement’ force of our suppliers and product base.
- Thorough understanding of the company’s products, along with a good knowledge of Khiri Travel providers/suppliers.
- Brief tour leaders and guides on their upcoming trips, stressing client’s expectations and client’s special needs.
- To receive and debrief tour leaders and guides. Ensuring all files, paperwork and finances are correctly accounted for.
- Make contact with clients at regular intervals during their programs, resolve proactively any complaints and answer any questions and concerns regarding services, procedures
- To source and negotiate the best possible supplier contracts (with the contracting manager) which are highly competitive in the market. Renegotiations of contracts and promotional rates are also needed depending on market situations
- To source and analyse (new) suitable products (sustainable, community based activities, innovative “value-added” etc.)
- To conduct inspection trips regularly to check the products/suppliers and make informative reports, maximum one week after return to the office
- Long-term account management (relationship building) with all local suppliers
- Support reservations, sales and operations with any needs they might have
- To supply interesting content to our Marketing department for our monthly newsletter as well as our social media
- In charge of managing the Java suppliers database in Jambix so that the info is always updated and correct
- High energetic and proactive person
- At least Bachelor degree or previous successful experience in Tourism or Hospitality is preferred but not essential
- A proven ability to provide solutions with limited supervision.
- Good organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent attention to details
- Proficient with office systems used (Jambix, Outlook, Gmail, Google+, Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated team player, with a ‘hands-on’ attitude.
- Lead from the front and encourage excellence and diplomacy as well as maintaining a cost effective department.
- Representing the company at all times in a high fashion, (i.e. educationals, visits, while on the road, while networking etc.) and dress accordingly
- Organised self-starter with the ability to motivate others
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 12 April 2017 (Tutup pada 03-May-2017)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi Khiri Travel - Bali, Indonesia
Industri : Travel/Pariwisata