For 167 Years, Siemens AG has stood for innovative strength, a passion for technology, sustainability, responsibility and uncompromising commitment to quality and excellence. As globally operating technology company, we’re rigorously leveraging the advantages that our setup provides. To tap business opportunities in both new and established markets, we’ve organized our Company into nine Divisions: Power and Gas, Wind Power, Renewables, Energy Management, Building Technologies, Mobility, Digital Factory, Process Industries and Drives, Financial Services, and Healthcare. In fiscal 2013, our roughly 362000 employees generated revenue from continuing operations of about €75.9 billion and income from continuing operations of about €4.2 billion – further proof that we’re thinking for the long term and providing answers for the challenges of our time. Siemens has been active in Indonesia for more than 150 years and PT Siemens Indonesia is currently employing more than 2000 employees.Job Descriptions:
- Ensure the compliance work of VAT and WHT correctly and timely.
- Advise the business related to VAT and WHT for day to day business activity.
- Ensure the correctness of VAT and WHT applicability by conducting prefentive and corrective action
- Liase with tax auditor and financial auditor as back up to the Tax Manager.
- Meet the internal and external tax reporting requirement.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor, Tax / Accounting
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field and multinational company are required for this position.
- Certification of BREVET will be an advantage.
- Has experience in handling e-filing and e-tax
- Fluent English communication both written and spoken.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 04 May 2017 (Tutup pada 03-June-2017)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Siemens Indonesia - Arkadia Office Park, Building F, 18th Floor; Jl. TB. Simatupang Kav. 88
Industri : Elektrikal & Elektronik