JAPE GROUP INTERNATIONAL is an Australian property development company that is currently achieving rapid expansion in Timor-Leste since 2009. The company has a diverse portfolio, including: Property Development Construction Retail Operations Hotels & Apartments Timor Plaza being the company’s first shopping mall in Timor-Leste has achieved great success incorporating a 5 storey building with retail tenancies, offices, hotel and apartments. The company has had significant growth and currently employs over 300 staff members. To find out more about our company, please visit the following websites. Timor Plaza (www.timorplaza.com) Timor Plaza Hotel (www.timorplazahotel.com) Jape Homemaker Village (www.homemakervillage.com.au) Timor Leste is approximately two (2) hours from Bali and has great potential to develop into an oil and gas hub for the region. Please visit www.timorleste.com to find out more about this beautiful country.Job Descriptions:
We are now looking for a dynamic Executive Assistant – Project Administration who are efficient in the workplace, well organised and understand teamwork as the backbone of the company to join the Timor Plaza team and be part of our success. Responsibilities:
- General administration for project including but not limited to data entry, time scheduling, costing, coordination and communication between departments
- Manage paperwork associated with contracts, programs, projects and services provided
- Assists in coordinating labour resources, procurement and delivery materials, plant and equipment
- Assists in preparing tenders and contract bids, negotiate revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors
- Organise the maintenance of the company’s asset assigned to site including regular check / audit
- Supervises calendars and issue work order for construction programmes
- Gathers documentation in order to compile comprehensive report.
- Candidate must have at least 3 years experience in similar roles
- Previous property/construction background is essential
- Hardworking, able to multi–task, resourceful and proactive with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Self motivated with high level of integrity
- Acute attention to detail and highly organized.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation, negotiation and reporting skills.
- IT savvy, computer literate, competent in internet usage, CAD and Microsoft office
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin and Bahasa Indonesia
- Please note that only candidates with at least English and Mandarin will be considered for this position.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 05 May 2017 (Tutup pada 04-June-2017)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi JAPE GROUP INTERNATIONAL - Timor Plaza, Díli, Dili, Timor-Leste
Industri : Properti/Real Estate