Established in 1975, PhillipCapital is a group of companies which offers a full range of quality and innovative financial services to retail, corporate and institutional customers. Our comprehensive suite of financial services include fund management, unit trusts, hedge funds, insurance planning, investment research and broking in bond, securities, futures, foreign exchange, precious metals and commodities. Institutions can also benefit from our corporate finance and advisory services as well as information technology solutions. Today, we operate in the financial hubs of 11 countries, with offices in Singapore, United Kingdom, France, China, Hong Kong, Thailand, Japan, Australia, Malaysia, Indonesia and Sri Lanka. In Singapore, our members include Phillip Securities, Phillip Securities Research, Phillip Futures, Phillip Financial, Phillip Capital Management, CyberQuote, Phillip Private Equity, Phillip Trading, IFS Capital Limited and ECICS Limited.Job Descriptions:
- The System Analyst is responsible to perform system analysis and design, develop trading applications and preferably the experience to lead an application development team to ensure projects are delivered within timeline, budget and quality. In addition, you will engage Business Analyst, IT Operations and various stakeholders regarding the functions and lifecycle of applications from inception, development, production to retirement. You will also be responsible to investigate production issue and provide response in a timely manner.
- We are seeking a productive and efficient IT Professional who possesses good communication skills to work independently.
- You must have good time management skills and be responsible in resolving production issues.
- Recognised Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline in IT
- Familiar with .Net Framework 3.5 and above, ASP.Net MVC framework, jQuery, and WCF and possess a good knowledge of Object Oriented Programming and UML diagram.
- Experience in HTML5 and CSS3 is an advantage
- Minimum 4 years’ experience with MS SQL Server, SSIS and stored procedures
- Able to perform investigation/troubleshooting promptly and independently
- A fast learner with good communication skills and able to work independently
- Experience in financial services industry will be a competitive advantage
- Placement : Bandung, Jawa Barat
- First interview will be held by Video Call – Skype. Please insert your Skype ID in your
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 04 July 2017 (Tutup pada 03-August-2017)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Phillip Sekuritas Indonesia - ANZ Tower 23B floor Jl. Jend Sudirman kav 33A Jakarta
Industri : Jual Beli Saham/Sekuritas