PT. Bank Commonwealth (“Commonwealth Bank”) is a subsidiary of the Sydney based Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA), the largest financial company listed in Securities Exchange and included Morgan Stanley Capital Global Index in Australia. The presence of Commonwealth Bank is part of CBA’s long term strategy to expand its business in Asia Pacific, particularly in Indonesia and China. In Indonesia, it was marked with the opening of its representative office in 1992. Commonwealth Bank is registered and supervised by Indonesia Financial Authority (OJK). It has obtained its license since 1997. Commonwealth Bank has continued focusing on providing a full range of banking services. It is well positioned as a leading provider of Wealth Management services, and also expanding wider in Retail and SME, by offering tailored financial solutions to serve customer needs. Serving customers through its branches in 32 major cities, operates more than 100 ATM’s and also linked with the largest ATM networks, such as ATM Bersama and PRIMA/BCA. In addition, Commonwealth Bank provides customers with comfortable, reliable and easy banking access through Internet Banking and Mobile Banking which first application in Indonesia to have investment features, allowing a customer to buy mutual funds and place deposits at anytime and anywhere. In line with a vision of “to excel at securing and enhancing the financial wellbeing of people, businesses and communities”, since 2013, according to a survey of Banking Service Excellence Monitoring (BSEM), Commonwealth Bank has been the only foreign owned-bank to achieve a 4 consecutive year of the top 10 amongst all banks in Indonesia, in terms of service quality. And in 2015, Commonwealth Bank had maintained Fitch Rating national long-term rating of 'AAA' with a Stable Outlook. This is a sixth time consecutive achievement since 2010, and it is a clear testament that the company financial condition is stable.Job Descriptions:
- Manage relationship with others division especially with Treasury & Markets
- Accurately monitor usage of risk limits and that quantifiable risk are within the structure of approved limits and escalate for any limit excess on timely manner.
- Ensure annual review/provide paper related to limit; risk methodology, new product and related SOP review are within the agreed SLA.
- Timely and accurately preparation of internal reporting (daily, weekly, monthly, RoC and BoC), including all reports for stakeholders group and regulatory reporting (Risk Profile and RBBR).
- Support in ensuring the bank’s market risk and liquidity risk management framework, and all related policies and control procedures, are updated, adequately implemented and complied with internal and local regulation.
- Working closely with Analytic & Infrastructure team and other internal stakeholders, to ensure actions and issues are tracked, and escalated if required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Economics, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mathematics, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in Market/Liquidity Risk is required for this position.
- Experienced in Risk Management, Finance, Treasury Operations or Treasury area.
- Relevant IT skills including good working experience of Excel.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 06 July 2017 (Tutup pada 05-August-2017)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Bank Commonwealth - Wisma Metropolitan II, 15th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav 29-31
Industri : Perbankan/Pelayanan Keuangan