PT Acset Indonusa Tbk is a prominent construction service company in Indonesia. Established in 1995 until now, ACSET has been forging its specialties in foundation, high-rise structure, infrastructure and demolition works. Today, ACSET is a member of one of Indonesia's largest business groups, PT Astra International Tbk through its subsidiary, PT United Tractors Tbk. Throughout its history, ACSET has been involved in numerous prestigious construction projects across the country. Courageously facing its constant challenges, ACSET ceaselessly improves itself in various construction skills, putting forth quality, work safety, and punctuality in completion. All of those works are testament to ACSET's ability to build trust and partnership with its clients, with the goal of constructing the buildings with pride. With the spirits and goals shared with Astra, to be an asset of the nation, who continuously strives for excellence, ACSET will continue to challenge itself in the field of construction services, while actively contributing for the nation's prosperity through a high quality, safe, and completed punctually construction works.Job Descriptions:
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranges travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers; interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Manages new employee relocation by determining new employee requirements; negotiating with movers; arranging temporary housing; providing community introductions.
- Improves organization attractiveness by recommending new policies and practices; monitoring job offers and compensation practices; emphasizing benefits and perks.
- Manages intern program by conducting orientations; scheduling rotations and assignments; monitoring intern job contributions; coaching interns; advising managers on training and coaching.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes human resources and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Minimum Diploma Degree from Psychology, Industry Engineering, Management
- IPK minimal 2.8
- Minimum 2 yrs experience in the same position
- Having good knowledge to Human Resources concept
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Good microsoft office skill
- Business awareness and management skills
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 15 August 2017 (Tutup pada 14-September-2017)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT. ACSET INDONUSA Tbk - 26 Jalan Majapahit, Komplek Ruko Golden Centrum Lantai 2, Central Jakarta, Indonesia / Visit our career company at https://acsetrecruitment.typeform.com/to/A9gY
Industri : Konstruksi/Bangunan/Teknik