VISION To be the respected textile player in both domestic and global market. MISSION To earn customer satisfaction by delivering quality products and prompt services. To offer added-value and benefit to society and enhance employees welfare. To continuously develop employment opportunities and participate in nation development.Job Descriptions:
- Max 35 years old
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in managerial position.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Finance, Accounting, Microsoft Office, Leadership, Teamwork, Able to work under pressure
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Placement in Meruya, Kebon Jeruk.
- Accomplishes finance human resource strategies by determining accountabilities; communicating and enforcing values, policies, and procedures; implementing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counseling, disciplinary, and communication programs; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation strategies.
- Develops finance organizational strategies by contributing financial and accounting information, analysis, and recommendations to strategic thinking and direction; establishing functional objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Establishes finance operational strategies by evaluating trends; establishing critical measurements; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion.
- Develops financial strategies by forecasting capital, facilities, and staff requirements; identifying monetary resources; developing action plans.
- Monitors financial performance by measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
- Maximizes return on invested funds by identifying investment opportunities; maintaining relationships with the investment community.
- Reports financial status by developing forecasts; reporting results; analyzing variances; developing improvements.
- Updates job knowledge by remaining aware of new regulations; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes finance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 26 August 2017 (Tutup pada 25-September-2017)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Frans Putratex - Business Park Kebon Jeruk, Jalan Meruya Ilir Raya, North Meruya, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia
Industri : Manufaktur/Produksi