PT. Mitra Prodin is a manufacturer of smoking paraphernalia. Our main products are hand-made empty pre-rolled cigarette cones and cone filling systems. PT. Mitra Prodin supplies wholesalers and distributors worldwide and our head office is located on Jl. Prof. I.B. Mantra, Kesiman Kertalangu, Denpasar Timur, Bali.Job Descriptions:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): MYOB, EXCEL, ADMINISTRATION, STOCK CONTROL, COMMUNICATION SKILLL
- Preferably Manager specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Checking proforma invoice based on sales order.
- Checking sales invoice based on proforma invoice.
- Production of weekly sales reports to members of management as required.
- To maintain a filing system of all revenue back up for audit.
- Ensure that cash book recording is properly maintained.
- Ensure that a cashbook is maintained on daily basis recording and detailing all cash purchases and receipts.
- Maintain a filing system for all dockets, receipts, vouchers and invoices relating to movements in the cashbook.
- Spot-check on a regular basis the accuracy of all inventories taken by the warehouse. This includes not only raw material, half material, finished material in warehouse but also equipment, consumables and items in circulation.
- A log is to be maintained of these spot-checks detailing not only what was checked but also the reconciliation of any differences found between the stock control system items on hand and actual items on hand.
- A Spot check on a regular basis must be made on raw material, half material, finished material slow moving items and items that are nearing their sell by date. Financial Controller must be advised on these items.
- A check is to be made to ensure that all requisitions are input in the stock control system by the Cost Controller. A further check is to be made on the accuracy of the input in terms of items ordered and numeric quantity. Care must be taken with exchange rates.
- A check is to be made to ensure that all invoices relating to purchases of stock items are input into the stock control system.
- A further check is to be made on the accuracy of the input in terms of items delivered and numeric quantity and price and exchange rates.
- All local purchases are the checked by the Accounting Supervisor and as such must be approved by Financial Controller before the purchase is made.
- All receipts, dockets and other documentation must be retained by the Accounting Supervisor for these local purchases, not only as backup for the entry into the cashbook but also for any input that is needed into the stock control system.
- To maintain a filing system for the retention of all backup relating to purchases and requisitions made.
- To provide to Financial Controller weekly revenue report.
- To prepare and reconcile all costs associated with revenue
- To balance and reconcile the cashbook. A record must be taken of all cash in the safe at month end.
- To ensure that all relevant computer back up’s are performed and disks as needed, are kept safely in a different location.
- All information stored in the Accounting Supervisor office is strictly confidential and may not be disclosed to any other member of the organisation or to any other person without the prior agreement of the Financial Controller.
- All papers, faxes, reports and documents are to be kept in the Accounting Supervisor office. This is to be kept locked at all time when the office is vacant.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 04 September 2017 (Tutup pada 04-October-2017)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Mitra Prodin - Jl Prof I B Mantra No 25 Kesiman, Denpasar Bali, Indonesia
Industri : Manufaktur/Produksi