At Santa Fe, we have a world-renowned reputation for unsurpassed customer service and quality in Global Relocation Services. From an individual move across town to global corporate relocations, our focus is on truly listening to our customers and providing customized services to meet their unique needs.-Job Descriptions:
- Search available website and newspapers for new properties and contracts with Landlord directly whenever possible.
- Transmit and log all the information from the Home Search Form received from the surveyor in the database as well as www.santaferelohomes.com website.
- Contact the Landlords and maintain a good working relationship with them as well as Property Owners & Real Estate Agents and instigate in building new relationships with other housing Agents to increase our Property Data Base and website instantly.
- Edit the pictures received from the Real Estate Surveyor in order to be placed onto the www.santaferelohomes.com website with the matching property data.
- Place the edited pictures onto the www.santaferelohomes.com website with the matching property data and update the status on weekly basis.
- Upload into the data base and onto the www.santaferelohomes.com website at least 25 new properties weekly.
- Update the list of properties on the website on weekly basis (rented ones shall be internally visible only).
- Liaise with the Surveyor with regards to the new properties schedule received from Outbound and other sources.
- Maintain and be responsible for digicam.
- Advise management of recommended changes to improve the database and www.santaferelohomes.com website.
- Update the database and www.santaferelohomes.com website on weekly basis.
- Make appointments with Landlords and vendors in order to support the Real Estate Division.
- Make sure all the database entries are updated on the website not later than a week upon receiving information from the Surveyor.
- Be Proactive in assuring Data Base for Available is up-dated and maintained.
- Minimum D3 / Secretarial Academy
- Must be fluent in English & familiar using integrated system
- Have experience as administration staff / secretarial duty minimum 3 years
- Willing to work hard and highly motivated.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Good Interpersonal and communication skills.
- Computer literate, proficient in work processing, spread sheet, and chart application.
- Willing to be placed in Karanggan – Gunung Putri
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 18 September 2017 (Tutup pada 18-October-2017)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Santa FE Indonusa - Jalan Karanggan, Gunung Putri, Jawa Barat, Indonesia
Industri : Umum & Grosir