Growing alongside our customers from all around the world, Korean Air has become a leading global carrier through a creative mindset and continuous business innovation. This advancement of Korean Air would not have been achievable without the support and encouragement of our customers, and all employees at Korean Air will always do their best to provide service excellence. Furthermore, Korean Air will continuously push for improvements to establish operational excellence and advance one more step as a respected leader in the world airline community. Korean Air aims to be a leading airline recognized by people around the world for providing high quality service and excellence in flight, and become an airline that everybody wants to fly on. Korean Air will continuously innovate in the aviation industry, helping to take it into the next new era.Job Descriptions:
- Answering telephone calls related to ticketing and reservation, check e-mail office.
- Experienced in ticketing and reservation.
- Daily Report: Phone Record, Sales report, Pre-Flight.
- Monthly: Phone Record.
- Reporting to the Supervisor
- Cooperation with the Travel Agency and the customer
- Experience: at least 2 years as a Ticketing and Reservation in Airline Business
- University/ D3 graduation
- Good command in English both oral and written
- Having a good personality and communication skills
- Computer literatures (excel. Power point for presentation etc.)
- Able to work as a team worker
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 13 October 2017 (Tutup pada 12-November-2017)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi Korean Air - Mayapada Tower Lantai 9, Jl. Jend. Sudirman, Jakarta
Industri : Luar Angkasa/Aviasi/Pesawat Terbang