Established in Yokohama City, Kanagawa Prefecture in 1933, Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. offers products and services in more than 160 countries and areas worldwide. Nissan currently manufactures vehicles in 20 countries and areas around the world, including Indonesia. As our commitment to Indonesian market, we established PT. Nissan Motor Indonesia and PT. Nissan Motor Distributor Indonesia in 2001, providing Nissan, Datsun and Infiniti brand to our customer in Indonesia.Job Descriptions:
Job Specification Position : Finance Staff Department : Finance Working Location : Nissan TB Simatupang
- Match supplier invoices to authorizing purchase orders and proofs of receipt
- Enter all supplier invoices into the payable software
- Issue notices to supplier regarding rejected invoice line items
- Issue reminder to supplier regarding open PO
- Controlling clearing account report and notify to related function
- Notify superior about weekly payment forecast
- Follow up supplier’s confirmation for Audit process
- Bachelor degree from reputable university with GPA minimum 3.00 out of 4.00, major in Accounting.
- Has 1 year experience in the same field (fresh graduate are welcome to apply).
- Age 23 – 28 years old.
- Fluent in English both oral and written.
- Have good analytical thinking, numerical ability, logic of verbal, good perspective, and more on accuracy.
- Have good interpersonal relationship, communication skill & able to work as team.
- Computer literate, fast learned, can work under pressure, available work overtime, willing to travel, hard worker, and has big interest in automotive.
- Fluent in English (both oral and written).
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 20 October 2017 (Tutup pada 20-November-2017)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Nissan Motor Indonesia - Gd Nissan MT Haryono Jl. MT Haryono Kav 10, 3rd Floor Pancoran, Jakarta, Indonesia
Industri : Automobil/Mesin Tambahan Automotif/Kendaraan