Home Credit Group is one of the largest European financial group and has just launched its business in Indonesia. Home Credit Group operates in 10 countries across Europe, Asia, and America and is a market leader in most of the countries it operates in the field of banking and consumer finance. PT Home Credit Indonesia has biggest intention in developing and improving the employee welfare by providing an attractive income package and an exciting bonus package to recognize best performance. We also offer international exposure in training and career opportunities which may lead to management positions within the group in the future. Being the number one in financing market share after just 4 years of operating in Indonesia, the business is currently running in 16+ cities from Jakarta, Java, Kalimantan, Sumatra, Sulawesi & Bali. We are committed to grow continuously and touch as many customers as we can across Indonesia.Job Descriptions:
- To assist mystery shopping Manager to manage full timer and par time mystery shopper.
- Assign MS tasks to full time and part time mystery shopper by weekly.
- Work independently part time staff recruitment and training data collecting and analysis.
- Communicate actively whin team in a timely manner.
- Manage the full time and part time mystery shopper daily job ensure the quality.
- Evaluate the full time and part time mystery shopper performance by monthly.
- Gathering daily reports from Mistery Shopper.
- Build a complied daily report on Mystery Shopper activity.
- Verify and confirm completion and accuracy of information in each daily reports with respective Mystery Shopper.
- Maintain a register on company equipment used for Mystery Shopper activities, and Security Team in general.
- Actively assist in maintaining Mystery Shoppers pipeline through referrals/campus recruitment and document active/past Mystery Shoppers for next project.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the Administrative area.
- Strong communication skills.
- Structured person.
- Be a team player but at also be able to work independently.
- Can work under pressure with a professional manner and excellent output.
- Strong interpersonal, analyzing and problem solving skill.
- Excellent leadership, good team spirit.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 27 October 2017 (Tutup pada 26-November-2017)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Home Credit Indonesia - 9/F Plaza Oleos, Jalan Tahi Bonar Simatupang No 53, Kebagusan Pasar Minggu, Jakarta, Indonesia
Industri : Perbankan/Pelayanan Keuangan