PT CIMB-Principal Asset Management is an Indonesia based Investment Management Company owned by CIMB-Principal Asset Management Berhad in Malaysia, which is a joint venture between Southeast Asia's premier investment banking group, the CIMB Group and the Principal Financial Group, a leading Fortune 500 diversified global financial services group of United States of America. We are currently looking for :Job Descriptions:
- Working closely with other departments, and assisting in understanding and implementing HR & GA procedures and policies.
- Promoting diversity and quality as part of organization’s culture.
- Recruiting staff which includes creating and developing job descriptions, providing support in preparing advertisements, screening application forms, short-listing the candidates, interviewing and selecting them.
- Administering and maintaining staff related records.
- Ensuring that department managers receive an accurate and timely assistance in response to particular queries related to HR & GA policies or other aspects of employment legislation.
- Planning and delivering training occasionally, including induction programs for new hires.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good negotiating and influencing skills in implementing personnel policies.
- Ability to understand comprehensive information.
- Basic numeracy and IT skills required for operating various systems.
- Integrity and friendly approachability.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 20 January 2015 ()
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT CIMB-Principal Asset Management - Wisma Gkbi, Bendungan Hilir, Jakarta, Indonesia
Pengalaman : Min 2 years (Staff (non-management & non-supervisor))
Industri : Banking / Financial Services