PT VADS Indonesia (PT VADS) started its operations in Indonesia on December 1, 2008 under the Investment Coordination Board permit No.1869/I/PMA/2008 dated 19 November 2008 andn the Minister of Law and Human Rights decree No.AHU-0022197.AH.01.09 Tahun 2009 tanggal 30 April 2009 known as the Keputusan Menteri Hukum dan Hak Asasi Manusia RI.PT VADS shareholders are VADS Bhd and VADS Business Process, Sdn. Bhd, companies incorporated under the laws of Malaysia, domiciled at 15th Floor, Plaza VADS, No.1, Jalan Tun Mohd Fuad, Taman Tun Dr Ismail, 60000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.PT VADS employs experienced and highly knowledgeable people who have high commitment to support PT VADS clients through effective and efficient management of the contact centers.PT VADS is consistently looking for ways to grow and focus on the growth of its clients through sustained performance and delivering satisfaction to the clients.Job Descriptions:
- Candidate must possess at least a Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Psychology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Fresh Graduate.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s specializing in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 07 December 2017 (Tutup pada 06-January-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Vads Indonesia (Recruitment Firm) - Jl Mampang Prapatan Raya No 39, Jakarta Selatan. NARIBA OFFICE GD Suite Lt GF
Industri : Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO