From the humble beginning of a small welding workshop in Medan, Sumatra Utara, our company has now became the major player in steel industry in South East Asia. Formed on 1986, Gunung Steel Group (GSG) was formally known as Gunung Garuda Group and our group’s name change to Gunung Steel Group in 2001. At the starting of our company, Gunung Steel Group produces hot rolled steel profiles, and have gradually added a range of different profile beams into our product lines under PT. Gunung Garuda. After successfully produce profile beam products, our group later expands into flat steel products in the early years of 2000s, producing variety grades of hot rolled coils and plates (sheet). With more than 27 years of experience in the steel industry, we have the ability to produce 1.950.000 metric tonnes of steel per year and we are currently expanding our capacity and capability in response to the better outlook of Indonesia’s development by being the most comprehensive integrated steel mills in Indonesia. All of our operation process is handled and controlled by experts from Indonesia that has many years of experience in the steel industry, ensuring that we are able to maintain our commitment to quality and reliability. Gunung Steel Group is located in Cikarang Barat, West Java Province, Indonesia. Our combined head office and mills are located in the same complex area covering over 200 hectares. With these combinations in the same area enables us to effectively manage and execute our production and services processes with the maximum efficiency. Today, Gunung Steel Group is composed from 3 companies that are working together to provide the best solutions for our clients: One Stop Steel Shop not to be found anywhere else.Job Descriptions:
- Build applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media and internet sites, providing organization information, opprtunities and benefits, making presentation and maintaining rapport.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determine applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules and escorting applicants to interviews.
- Evaluate applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on consistent set of qualifications.
- Other tasks as requires
- Bachelor degree in Psychology I/O from reputable university.
- Age 23 - 28 years old
- Very fluent in English is a must
- 1+ years of recruitment staff experience – preferably in manufacture
- Job interviewing skills
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- People skills
- In-depth knowledge in Psychological assessment tools.
- Able to work under pressure
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 09 December 2017 (Tutup pada 08-January-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Gunung Raja Paksi - Jl. Perjuangan No.8 KP Tangsi, RT.04 RW.06, Desa Sukadanau _Warung Bongkok , Cikarang Barat, Kab. Bekasi.
Industri : Manufaktur/Produksi