Busana Apparel Group as one of the biggest garment manufactures and exporters in Indonesia, Busana Apparel Group strives to be the leading integrated solution provider in the world of lifestyle and fashion. Supported by 25000 workers, Busana Apparel Group currently has 3 locations in Indonesia, they are Citra Abadi Sejati (West Java), Ungaran Sari Garments (Central Java), and Eratex Djaja (East Java). Busana Apparel Group is offering you an opportunity to participate in our ongoing expansion project Ethiopia. The project is located at Hawasa Industrial Pak (HIP), a new 300- hectare industrial park generously supported by the Ethiopian goverment. We consider Ethiopia to be one of the primary future location for garment manufacture due to its rapid economic growth, is an excellent opportunity to establish an international career in one of Africa's future manufacturing centers and obtain new professional skills in a challengeing environment.Job Descriptions:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Having good comuunication in english, having good analysis, Can opperate Ms Office
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Placement - Ungaran Indonesia and Hawassa Ethiopia
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 16 December 2017 (Tutup pada 15-January-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Ungaran Sari Garments -
Industri : Pakaian