PT. MULTIFORTUNA SINARDELTA(MSD) was established in 1991 as a subsidiary of Multifortuna Group and focuses on marketing and distribution of consumer products and children’s education materials. The company is lead, managed and operated by young and highly motivated professionals. MSD represents and supplies home appliances, cookware, fine chinaware, silverware, cutleries, glassware, kitchen equipment, commercial refrigeration and other service base business. In the beginning of 2009, we expanded our portfolio into the fashion category. Focusing on high quality, stylish, affordable bags, shoes and other fashion accessories from well-known brands. MSD is a very stable, respectable and cash rich organization with more than 18 years of experience, under accomplish senior management. We have excellent relationship with Hotels, Restaurants, and other institutional customers, plus an experienced sales team handling our corporate and B2B customers. Moreover, we have excellent project leads from our affiliated company - TOTO On the retail end, we have an equally capable sales and marketing team, as well as after-sales services. We have a strong presence in high end retail segments like department stores, specialty stores, etc. We sale to over 100 stores across major cities of Indonesia. We have dedicated floor space in all department stores and supermarkets for our respective brands. Our latest acquired brand is a children’s product from Japan with its famous character Shimajiro. "Kodomo Challenge" is an educational service created to help children learn and grow with a variety of activities each month. Kodomo Challenge has been established since 1988 and has expanded to Taiwan, China, South Korea, Hong Kong, and currently has at least two million customers. Currently, we are looking for candidates to fill up all middle and upper management positions including General Managers, Assistant Managers, and Supervisors.Job Descriptions:
- To lead the "Kodomo Challenge" business division, with the following job description:
- To monitor and supervise all sales activities, both internally and externally, in achieving the division's sales target by conducting store visits and data analysis.
- To be involved in sales, promotion, customer service staff training and motivation as well as coordinating with the third party outsourcing company in recruitment process
- Conducting sales channel expansion in all areas including online (e-commerce platform, telemarketing, TV home shopping, etc) and offline (shop sales, spot sales, community gatherings, etc)
- Coordinate on a regular basis with the administration and accounting department to ensure receiving payments and payments made to suppliers are executed according to due date
- Coordinate and work alongside appointed third party vendors in conducting promotional activities including marketing events
- Max 40 years old
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Business Management or Marketing
- Minimum of 10 years marketing experience, 5 years in Telemarketing field, 5 years in sales, 5 years leadership experience
- Understand 'key factor for success', experienced in basic frameworks of marketing (3C, 7Ps, etc), strong understanding in ATL- BTL and media characteristics,
- Excellent command / highly proficient in English both oral and written
- Strong analytical skills, strong communication skills, passionate in marketing, enjoy customer service, flexible to travel.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 05 January 2018 (Tutup pada 04-February-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT. MULTIFORTUNA SINARDELTA - Sudirman Plaza, Plaza Marein 8th Floor, Jl Jend Sudirman Kav 76-78, Setia Budi, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
Industri : Retail/Merchandise