PT Intercell Mitra Santika is a privately-owned national company with vision is “to become a reliable supplier for industrial products” Our operation is supported by state-of-the-art laboratory. Together with our principals, we conduct continuous training for our team to ensure that they are well-versed in their field. All our employees are skilled in their respective fields, and work together with those in other areas to produce common synergy.Job Descriptions:
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Economics, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent, with minimum GPA 3.0
- Required skill(s): accounting and financial analysis, microsoft excel, tax advisory, ppn, Finance Management.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in South Jakarta.
- Preferably Supervisor specializing in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- High integrity, good time-management and careful result oriented
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Maintains accounting controls by establishing a chart of accounts; defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Developing Budgets, Legal Compliance, Tracking Budget Expenses, SFAS Rules, Accounting, Managing Processes, Reporting Research Results, Management Proficiency, Coordination, Motivating Others, Attention to Detail
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 12 January 2018 (Tutup pada 11-February-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Intercell Mitra Santika - Wijaya Grand Center, South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
Industri : Manufaktur/Produksi