PT Lippo Karawaci Tbk ("Lippo Karawaci") was founded on a vision to impact lives through the development of well-planned sustainable independent townships within green environments and first class physical and social infrastructure. Over more than a decade, the Company has proven itself to be a highly trusted property developer with a most recognisable brand name. It is the owner of the largest diversified landbank and a leader in pioneering projects in strategic locations throughout Indonesia. Through a merger of 8 property related companies in 2004 the Company has expanded its business portfolio to encompass urban development, large scale integrated developments, retail malls, healthcare, hotels and leisure, as well as a fee-based income portfolio. Lippo Karawaci is now the largest listed property company in Indonesia by total assets and revenue, with a unique and integrated business model. It operates Indonesia’s premier private hospital group, the only one achieving world class standards, and is an undisputed retail property industry leader.Job Descriptions:
- Prepare monthly tax reports
- Analyze data and documentation for annual tax reporting
- Prepare annual tax report
- Responsible for completion of tax returns
- Prepare documents and analyze data needed for tax audit, tax appeal, etc.
- Perform external research and compile results for reports of changes in tax regulation
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Tax or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong tax accounting skills with proficiency in tax reporting espt and efilling all Pph
- Broad exposure of tax regulations.
- Willing to work overtime if needed.
- Work Location : Karawaci
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 19 January 2018 (Tutup pada 18-February-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT. Lippo Karawaci, Tbk - 22 Floor Menara Matahari, 7 Boulevard Palem Raya, Lippo Karawaci, Banten, Indonesia
Industri : Properti/Real Estate