We are a national company which located in Jakarta, and our company is looking for stellars professionals to drive our expansion in Indonesia. If you enjoy interacting with others and works well under pressure, join us and help us grow.Job Descriptions:
- Having experiences in HR Field for at least 5 years.
- Education: Bachelor Degree/Master Degree, major in Psychology/HR Management/Law .
- Dynamic, positive, good communication and presentatio skills.
- Independent, self motivated, delivers quality work with minimal supervision, and possess good working attitude.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Responsible, trust worthy.
- Loves challenges and works well under pressure.
- Strong consulting, problem solving and decision making skills.
- Solid knowledge of local Indonesian labour laws including calculating tax for employee (pph 21) is an advantage.
- Build and implement the company regulation, company culture, SOP, Manpower plan, and organisation structure.
- Documents each employees' job descriptions and set up a proper back up plan and succession planning.
- Develop Performance Management program including set KPI and yearly evaluation for the whole group.
- Evaluate and assess employee performance and attendance.
- Responsible in the recruitment, employment and placement of new employees according to company's needs including preparation of employment contract.
- Providing advises to the company to meets the standard with legal and labor requirements including new regulations from the government.
- Responsible with data input and record of all employee administration limited to Employee Personnel, Performance Appraisal Administration, Employee Leaves and Training Record. Ensure employee records are established in HRIS and are complete and accurate. Generate HR letter such as memo, external letter, etc when required.
- Maintain HRIS & including training records
- Assist with the coordination of training (leadership, development, company initiated training) facilitated by the HR Team.
- Assist with roll-out of other training initiatives where required.
- Handling employee competency permit process.
- Responsible with registration and administration of Medical Insurance. Point of contact for employees for medical enquirers.
- Provide administrative support for recruitment.
- Maintain filling system for HR Department.
- Maintain knowledge of relevant company regulation, and manpower legislation to ensure that accurate information is provided to employees.
- To prepare reports for the function to be reviewed by the superior in order to support the accurate presentation of daily, weekly and monthly reports.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 25 January 2018 (Tutup pada 24-February-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Elmas Viana Djaja - Jakarta Raya
Industri : Lainnya