PT. HENSEL DAVEST INDONESIA (HDI) is an IT company focuses on total solution on network payment, ranging from Transaction system from Biller, Data Center Consultation, Switching System, Payment Gateway Transaction, Payment Point, Application Software Provider, EDC (Electronic Data Capture) Terminal Provider and Mobile Application for Collection Agent. With the support of almost 100,000 Collection Agent that is spread in 34 provinces and support IT team global, making the PT. HDI the forefront of network solutions payment transactions. Our Vission To be the leading choice in Indonesia for total solutions on network payment. Our Mission To builds and operates total solution network payment with best and secure nationwide system. Our Values : Working with integrity Run our operations business with integrity, best-practice security and with respect for the many people, organisations and environments our business touches has always been at the heart of our corporate responsibility. Working with commitment We're also committed to continuously improving the way we manage our business and are working towards our longer-term goal of developing a sustainable business.Job Descriptions:
- Direct activities of accounting or operations departments.
- Identify group or individual target investors for a specific fund.
- Develop or direct development of offering documents or marketing materials.
- Develop, implement, or monitor security valuation policies.
- Review offering documents or marketing materials to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Present investment information, such as product risks, fees, or fund performance statistics.
- Prepare for and respond to regulatory inquiries.
- Verify regulatory compliance of transaction reporting.
- Hire or evaluate staff.
- Attend investment briefings or consult financial media to stay abreast of relevant investment markets.
- Perform or evaluate research, such as detailed company or industry analyses, to inform financial forecasting, decision making, or valuation.
- Monitor financial or operational performance of individual investments to ensure portfolios meet risk goals.
- Monitor regulatory or tax law changes to ensure fund compliance or to capitalize on development opportunities.
- Meet with investors to determine investment goals or to discuss investment strategies.
- Evaluate the potential of new product developments or market opportunities, according to factors such as business plans, technologies, or market potential.
- Develop or implement fund investment policies or strategies.
- Select or direct the execution of trades.
- Analyze acquisitions to ensure conformance with strategic goals or regulatory requirements.
- Manage investment funds to maximize return on client investments.
- Select specific investments or investment mixes for purchase by an investment fund.
- Bachelor in Business and Financial And have experience 3 years in the same field
- Have a strong communication skill, good articulation to explain, dynamic and attractive presentation, and negotiation skill
- Love to making friends, network and has a large number of powerfull friends
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 13 February 2018 (Tutup pada 15-March-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Hensel Davest Indonesia - EightyEight Kasablanka Tower Lt. 28C Jl. Raya Casablanca Kav. 88 Jakarta 12870
Industri : Komputer/Teknik Informatika (Perangkat Lunak)