For the last 15 years, Frontier has been working with countless well known corporations around the globe. With the experience obtained through out the years, Frontier has become an expert in its field. As our clients grow, we also grow with them. Some of the industries where we have had experience are : Automotive, Banking, Building Materials, Consumer Goods, Furniture, Gadget, Heavy Equipments, Insurance, Jewelry, Leasing, Pharmaceutical, Telecommunications, And many more.Job Descriptions:
- Responsible for all recruitment, training and development activities
- Monitoring all personal administration activities; Employee Contract, Probation, Termination, Resignation, Rotation/Promotion/Demotion, Transfer/Mutation, etc
- Conduct Training, ManPower Planning, Performance Appraisal, Organization Structure &
- Build, maintain and update employee database
- Create and maintain an effective recruitment and training system
- Design, maintain, and update company SOP regularly.
- Create a periodic evaluation for employee performance to be reviewed regularly.
- Age maximum 38 years old
- Minimum Experience 3 years as HRD manager
- Holds Bachelor Degree in Psychology, Law or Management from reputable university
- Familiar with compensation and benefits, employee agreements and employment tax and insurances (BPJS, health)
- Understand the aspects of employment and HR policies
- Good interpersonal, communication and advanced administrative skills
- Self-motivated, hard working and able to work under pressure
- Experienced in designing company Rules and Regulations.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 13 February 2018 (Tutup pada 15-March-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi Marketing Sentratama Indonesia (Frontier Consulting Group) - Jl. Bukit Gading Raya, Kelapa Gading Permai, Jakarta Utara 14240
Industri : Konsultasi (Bisnis & Manajemen)