JIA Dreams Communications was established in 2001 with sales and promotions as core business. In 2002, PT. L’Oreal entrusted us to handle hair-coloring service in malls and any other public area. Since then, many had followed using the same mechanism for their promotion. In order to keep up the pace with the rise of hypermarket networks JIA also start ofering clients with In – Store Promotion activities. In 2004, we are the one who brought Urban Culture Fest in selected high schools in Jakarta as an one day event of educational, entertainment and sport which had supported by Governmental bodies, NGO’s, and private companies. In 2013 we strive to focus ourself in servicing our clients, that is why we decided to expand into 4 divisions in our Group. In 2013 JIA become member of SEDEX, the Supplier Ethical Data Exchange, which is a not for profit membership organisation dedicated to driving improvements in responsible and ethical business practices in global supply chains.In the end of 2017 we build our stronghold to face the digital era with the new digital agency business unit (EXd Digital Exposure)Job Descriptions:
- Developing an event concept and activation strategy
- Developing the whole concept for activation campaign
- Developing an event and activation strategy proposals
- Create the activation theme and mechanism
- Generate and exerting a research (if needed) in developing the concept
- Direct creative materials development to support the activation campaign.
- Working closely with the Creative teams and Client Service teams.
- Helps to ensure that the creative and strategy function operates in an efficient and profitable manner.
- Establishes, manages, and maintains the creative directions and goals for specific projects. Ensuring they fit the client and the business objectives.
- Conduct presentation to client
- Minimum a Degree in the related fields.
- Mastering Microsoft Office (PPT, Excel, Word).
- Computer literate, good English both written and spoken.
- Able work with determined deadlines.
- Love to learn new things and willing to explore the ideas beyond ordinary.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, also willing to share knowledge.
- Discipline, open minded, good behavior and attitude, confident, proactive, action-oriented, persistence, fast learner, team player, self-motivated, energetic, creative, well organized, attention to detail and well-mannered.
- Able to generate strategy for different types of clients, either in teams or as an individual.
- Pleasant personality and able to work with minimum supervisions.
- Have a strong logical and analytical thinking.
- 2 year of working experience in the advertising, creative industry, brand activation Agency is a plus.
- Knowledge in brand activation.
- Knowledge in social media and digital agency workflow is a plus.
- Immediately availability is a plus.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 13 February 2018 (Tutup pada 15-March-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi Jia Dream Communication - Jl. Antena Radio Dalam, Kebayoran Baru,South Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia
Industri : Periklanan/Marketing/Promosi/Hubungan Masyarakat