Manufacturing company located in Tangerang.Job Descriptions:
- Develop programs and initiatives that provide a proactive and high involvement approach to safety and environmental programs
- Develop, manage and review programs and procedures to ensure compliance with environmental health and safety regulations and standards
- Function as the plant safety and environmental leader (Management Representative), and advocate in promoting a safe and healthy working environment for all employees at the plant.
- Do Monitoring on Energy Usage and energy conservation surveys to ensure compliance with EHS regulations
- Coordinate with appropriate regulatory agencies regarding day to day operations, development and interpretation of existing and regulations and standards.
- Ensure all toxic waste (B3) properly Handling according to Regulation, and segregate with domestic waste
- Review and Investigate injuries, near misses and safety concerns that occur in the plant and prepare Monthly HSE report and Statistic Operations Director.
- Drive the implementation and operationalization of EHS programs, policies and procedures to ensure compliance with Government and Company Health, Safety, and Environmental regulations & best practices.
- Routinely inspecting all areas of the facility to recognize and eliminate hazardous conditions.
- Contribute to do HIRA and Environmental Aspect Impact related to all activity.
- Prepare K3, UKL and UPL report and submit to respective parties
- Perform routine safety equipment inspections and ensure all equipment and tool are meet with HSE Standard.
- Conduct and Lead Regular Facility and HSE meeting attended by Management Level.
- Monitoring Implementation and Maintenance of All Safety Data,include all safety elements in the document control system of HSE
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 7 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in HSE for Manufacturing/Production Operations or equivalent.
- Domicile or Willing to work in Tangeran
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 13 February 2018 (Tutup pada 15-March-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi Perusahaan Dirahasiakan -