QUEEN’S BALI PROFILE INDONESIA'S BIGGEST AND BEST-ESTABLISHED CHAIN OF INDIAN FAMILY RESTAURANTS HAS BEEN WELCOMING DISCERNING DINERS TO THE TRUE FLAVOURS OF INDIA, CREATED BY INDIAN MASTER CHEFS, SINCE 1986. The Queen’s Bali story began in 2004 when Queen’s of India Jakarta extended its operation to Bali. Common services and facilities at all branches of Queen’s Bali include : home delivery and take-away an extensive menu of authentic Indian cuisine live music once a week car parking facilities at all of the branches except Ubud outside catering and free pick-up and drop-back service for guests in the Nusa Dua and Ubud areas. Each branch of Queen’s Bali has a bar, an indoor air-conditioned dining area, an alfresco terrace, and a private air-conditioned function room, yet each presents different characteristics in keeping with its location. Queen’s Bali is represented by four restaurants, each in a strategic location in Seminyak, Kuta (Tuban), Nusa Dua (Tanjung Benoa) and Ubud, the major tourist hubs of Bali. Here, guests are invited to participate in a sensory journey into the taste, spirit and culture of Indian cuisine.Job Descriptions:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Master in the field, can journal, honest, responsible, make financial report, can work overtime if needed
- Preferably Non-Executive specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 14 February 2018 (Tutup pada 16-March-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Queen’s Tandoor - Queens Tandoor Restaurant, Jalan Raya Seminyak No.73, Kuta, Bali, Indonesia
Industri : Makanan & Minuman/Katering/Restoran