Aiming to be Indonesia’s largest retail company, JD.ID (Ritel Bersama Nasional) offers a seamless shopping experience for customers around Indonesia. This means providing authentic products from trusted manufacturers and designers in a timely and reliable fashion. As a technology-driven company, JD.ID has focused on investing in developing a reliable and scalable platform, which can support the company’s rapid growth and enable it to provide value-added technology services to its partners and customers. JD.ID excels in a variety of different areas, including e-commerce, logistics, and smart technology. We offer some of most exciting careers in retail.Job Descriptions:
- Creating good communication flow and relationship among employees.
- Socializing company and management's regulation to all employees.
- Ensuring all company's regulations are obeyed consistently and well-implemented on daily basis.
- Developing good relation with employment institution and all related institution including government institution.
- Monitoring employee's daily activities.
- Analyzing and identifying any cases occured in order to find the best solution.
- Dealing with internal employment issue.
- Analyzing the implementation of company's regulation and program.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Law or equivalent.
- At least 3 Year(s) of working experience in Industrial Relation is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Understand Employment Legislation/Law.
- Good analytical thinking and communication skill.
- Placement in Marunda ( Jakarta Utara )
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 14 February 2018 (Tutup pada 16-March-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi JD .ID (PT Ritel Bersama Nasional) - Menara Bank Danamon, Jalan Professor Doktor Satrio, East Kuningan, South Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia
Industri : Retail/Merchandise