Established in 1966, Kalbe has gone a long way from a humble operation that started in a garage to become the leading pharmaceutical company in Indonesia. Growing both organically and through mergers & acquisitions, Kalbe expands its business interests and transformed itself to become a provider of an integrated healthcare solution through its 4 business divisions: the Prescription Pharmaceutical Division (25% contribution), Consumer Health Division (17% contribution), Nutritionals Division (26% contribution) and Distribution and Logistics Division (32% contribution). These business divisions manage an extensive portfolio of prescription pharmaceuticals and OTC drugs, energy drink and nutrition products, as well as a robust distribution arm serving over one million outlets across Indonesia’s vast archipelago. In the international market, the Company has established its footprint in ASEAN countries, Nigeria, and South Africa, positioning Kalbe as a national pharmaceutical company with a competitive edge in the export market. Since its founding, the Company has been aware of the importance of innovation to grow its business. Kalbe Farma has established a robust research and development activities in leading edge generic drug formulation and continuous development of innovative consumer and nutritional products. Through strategic alliances with international partners, Kalbe have also started to support several successful research and development venture working on cancer drugs, stem cells and biotechnology research. With 16,000 employees, today Kalbe Farma is the largest healthcare provider in Indonesia, with unrivalled marketing, branding, distribution, financial strength and research and development expertise. Kalbe Farma is also the largest publicly-listed pharmaceutical company in Southeast Asia, commanding a market capitalization of Rp85.8 trillion and sales turnover Rp17.4 trillion by end of 2014.Job Descriptions:
- Support administrative task in Business Developement Division
- Manage inbox and draft replies to incoming correspondence
- Organize internal and external meetings/conferences
- Meet and greet local and international guest
- Maintain files/documents
- Book meeting rooms, equipment and catering
- Book travel and accommodation, and compile detailed itineraries
- Any other ad-hoc duties as directed
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Secretarial or equivalent.
- Have efficient organisation skills, with a very high degree of accuracy and an ability to prioritise an often conflicting workload
- Ability to work with minimal guidance and supervision
- Posses good interpersonal and communication skills (oral & writen).
- Proficient in English.
- Experience or knowledge of working in a fast-paced corporate environment.
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Secretarial/Executive & Personal Assistant or equivalent.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 14 February 2018 (Tutup pada 16-March-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT KALBE FARMA (CORPORATE) - Jl. Jend. Suprapto, Kav. 4, Cempaka Putih, Jakarta
Industri : BioTeknologi/Farmasi/Riset klinik