Established in 1912, Bank of China Limited ("Bank of China") is the oldest bank in China. The Banker has ranked Bank of China as one of the world's top banks in terms of core capital. Bank of China has been included in the Fortune 500 for 13 consecutive years. At present, the bank offers financial services through its global network of over 613 overseas offices in 27 countries and regions. Bank of China Ltd Jakarta Branch was originally established in 1938, butreactivated on15 April 2003. As part of Bank of China Group's global network, Bank of China Ltd Jakarta Branch offers a comprehensive range of banking services for both domestic and international business transactions. We have competitive advantages in providing trade and non-trade services to our esteemed customers.Job Descriptions:
- Composing and developing market and liquidity risk management policies and procedures as well as tools (such as VAR, PVBP, cash flow, interest rate gapping, and stress testing) and information system in accordance with the prevailing external regulations and internal policies and procedures (including Head Office guidelines).
- Recommending relevant market and liquidity risk management standards and practices for risk identification, measurement, monitoring, and control, in accordance with the Branch’s size, business complexity, and risk appetite.
- Monitoring the implementation of market and liquidity risk management strategy approved by the Branch’s Management
- Providing independent assessment related to market and liquidity risk management for every proposal of the Branch’s new products and/or activities.
- Providing the Branch’s Management with independent and timely market and liquidity risk profile assessment.
- Punctually submitting regular market and liquidity risk management reports required by Bank Indonesia (such as Quarterly Risk Profile Report) and/or Head Office.
- Hold minimum Bachelor degree in Finance/Accounting, Statistic or Mathematic
- Minimum 3 - 5 years banking experience with similar position
- Has knowledge and skill related to Market and Liquidity Risk e.g. Stress Testing, Balance Sheet Report, Risk Profile Report, Interest Rate Risk in Banking Book and other related report.
- Familiar and able to use any kind of Market and Liquidity Risk tools
- Critical, analytical, and able to work under less supervision
- Fluent in English is a must, fluent in Mandarin is preferable
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 14 February 2018 (Tutup pada 16-March-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited Jakarta Branch - Wisma Tamara 11th Floor, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 24, Jakarta 12920, Indonesia
Industri : Perbankan/Pelayanan Keuangan