We are food manufacturing company.Job Descriptions:
- Ensure required cost proposals and supporting documents are prepared timely, accurately and are in compliance with solicitation.
- Prepare line item budgets as well as supporting documentation for cost proposal submissions, including budget narratives, certifications, financial information, etc.
- Provide cost advice to proposal teams in conjunction with proposal objectives.
- Negotiate budgetary items with sub-partners with guidance from technical staff and Director of New Business.
- Present draft proposal budgets for cost proposal reviews.
- Refine budget templates and narratives as necessary.
- Assist in development and enforcement of compliance with the company’s cost and pricing processes and procedures.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Having experience in costing or supply chain finance.
- Excellent in English skill
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in costing job or someone from auditor big 4 public accountant
- Extremely proficient in MS Excel, particularly budget development and formula utilization
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Ability to weigh and synthesize inputs from a variety of sources
- Powerful organizational skills
- Ability to manage teams effectively
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 14 February 2018 (Tutup pada 16-March-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi Perusahaan Dirahasiakan -