VISION : “MIMI”, as a Private Educational School which is Christian-Oriented, aims to provide an excellence in education, that empowers Future Leaders to transform students in balanced and integrated manner, to enhance knowledge, technology and skills, to develop superior characters, attitude and to glory God. MISSION : - Creating religious and affectionate atmosphere that carry students to the pious attitude, dedication, and glorification to God - Establishing conductive atmosphere at school to support the teaching and learning process by conducting any encouraging teaching, training and guidance to students in order to build their character, self-identify and competence. - Guiding the students not only to prepare them to get a job but also to face life and value the norm. - Helping the students to be an excellence in education, improving the quality of teaching and learning activities, and forming students to be intelligent, independent, creative, skillful and excellence.Job Descriptions:
- Lead and direct the Human Resource team to deliver a comprehensive HR service to the school.
- Employee Relations managing absence, disciplinary, grievances, sickness etc. Measure employee satisfaction and identify areas that require improvement.
- Performance Management coaching non academic managers on performance management issues and processes.
- Learning & Development providing guidance on development for non academic managers and their teams.
- Training - Implementing the training and development agenda to non academic staff; identify areas that need attention and improvement.
- Recruitment & retention - managing talent and succession planning; taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns.
- Reward advice and support employees on company benefits.
- Policy & procedures implementation of new HR policies, procedures and processes.
- Ensure all school policies and procedures are up to date in line with current employment law. Ensure leadership team is up to date with changes to any policies.
- Working with leadership team, coaching them and advising on all people issues.
- Deal with complex disciplinary/grievance and HR issues, using HR and school knowledge evidencing appropriate decision making skills.
- Crafting of school and people solutions.
- Managing priorities between casework and projects.
- Managing HR budgets.
- Manage the maintenance and upgrade of payroll and human resources information systems.
- At least 2 years experience in the same fields.
- Master in Phsycology / Law
- Fluent in English
- An ability and willingness to work hard.
- Committed to egaging, interactive working and education.
- Ability to use technology in the office.
- Ability to work collaboaratively as an effective member of the school faculty.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 14 February 2018 (Tutup pada 16-March-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi Yayasan Pendidikan Mimi School - Citraland, Jalan Bukit Telaga Golf TO2 / 1-2, Citraland Surabaya, Sambikerep, East Java, Indonesia
Industri : Pendidikan