In 1871, Victor MANE started producing fragrant materials from regional flowers and plants. Since then, the small distillery which grew successfully to become one of the leading Flavours and Fragrances companies worldwide, has continually been run by the MANE family. Victor’s sons Eugène and Gabriel modernized and developed the business internationally. Maurice MANE took over from his father Eugène in 1959. Under his leadership, the Company increased its production capacity, set up research and analytical laboratories, diversified into flavours for the food industry and developed its international network of subsidiaries. In 1995, Maurice MANE retired to become Chairman of the Supervisory Board, while his eldest son Jean was appointed President of the MANE Group, and his other son Michel, President of the Americas Region.Job Descriptions:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in BioTechnology, Chemistry, Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Has advance knowledge in food safety and quality system
- Has experience to handle customer complain
- Speaking fluently in English
- Has personal integrity and good communication skill
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 14 February 2018 (Tutup pada 07-March-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Mane Indonesia - Jl Jababeka XVI, Kavling Blok V-66, Cikarang, 17530, Mane Indonesia. PT, Bekasi, Indonesia
Industri : Manufaktur/Produksi