Indonesia is one of the most developing countries in the whole world. It has developed a lot in recent years but more developments are coming in near future. Being the largest archipelago in the world brings lots of challenges that occur due to locations. Challenges in remote areas make it harder for investors to explore. However, SSA is an expert in executing projects in remote area as well as in some of the culturally challenging places in Indonesia. SSA has experience in every major island in Indonesia and in different small islands. Access to a remote area is one thing to consider. However, there is always more than just a location when one talk about challenges. Indonesia has more than 300 distinct native ethnic groups with 742 different languages and dialects. This means challenges from cultural difference is huge. SSA is consist of employees with different ethnicities. SSA is also well known for great adaptation. These reasons make SSA a professional in regulating challenges within this nation. SSA not only provides an excellent access to a remote area but also provides a solution to take care of social acceptance when a project starts in a new area. Whether a project is for building LNG facility, public infrastructure, housing complex, or any sort of construction – SSA can run the project in a way that can blend in successfully with the social atmosphere at the local site. One can count on SSA – whenever, wherever.Job Descriptions:
- Prepare tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client.
- Undertake cost analysis for repair and maintenance project work.
- Assist in establishing a client's requirements and undertake feasibility studies.
- Perform risk, value management and cost control.
- Advise on a procurement strategy.
- Identify, analyse and develop responses to commercial risks.
- Prepare and analyse costings for tenders.
- Allocate work to subcontractors.
- Provide advice on contractual claims.
- Analyse outcomes and write detailed progress reports.
- Value completed work and arrange payments.
- Maintain awareness of the different building contracts in current use.
- Understand the implications of health and safety regulations.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree from Quantity Survey, Engineering (Civil, Industrial, Mechanical, Metal Fabrication/Tool & Die/Welding) or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experience, specializing in Quantity Surveying or equivalent, is required for this position.
- Experience in EPC or Oil & Gas industry.
- Experience in Pipeline, Tank, Power Plant Project.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Team worker with good interpersonal skills.
- Organised and methodological with a keen eye for detail.
- Maths skills / numerically minded.
- Budget and financial management.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written, is a mandatory.
- Willing to assigned across Indonesia.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 15 February 2018 (Tutup pada 07-March-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Sepuluh Sumber Anugerah (Old PT. Inwha Indonesia) - Gedung Vida lantai 7 unit 5 & 10, Jl. Raya Perjuangan No. 8 Kebun Jeruk - Jakarta Barat
Industri : Konstruksi/Bangunan/Teknik