Fullerton Health, a leading provider of corporate healthcare solutions across Asia Pacific; a well-established medical assistance provider to the Insurance, Oil and Gas, Mining and other corporate sector. With 50 years of experience listening & caring, and an experienced management team that brings the best from different industries, we are now better poised to transform healthcare in Asia. In Indonesia, the acquisition combines Medilum’s expertise in managed healthcare and third-party administration, and Global Assistance & Healthcare’s existing range of healthcare services, which includes medical evacuations, remote medical services, occupational health and mobile medical check-up. Together, the companies’ combined services represent Indonesia’s only complete, integrated corporate healthcare solutions company and the country’s third-largest managed care provider by market share. As part of Fullerton Health, the company has expanded to serve over 3,500 healthcare providers throughout Asia.Job Descriptions:
- Responsible for the tasks related with Industrial & Employee Relations, employee welfare, policy socialization, legal services & general affairs.
- Responsible for handling expatriate working permit: RPTKA, IMTA, KITAS.
- Bachelor Degree in any subject – preferably Law
- Speak adequate English
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Experience in handling employee demands
- Experience in handling expatriate documentation
- Willing to work in TB Simatupang area
- Salary range: Rp 4 Mio – 6 Mio depends on qualification & experience.
- Diutamakan yang bisa segera bergabung
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 15 February 2018 (Tutup pada 17-March-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Fullerton Health Indonesia - Cibis Nine Office Tower (Cilandak Commercial Estate), Jl. Raya Cilandak KKO, South Jakarta, 12560
Industri : Kesehatan/Medis