RGE Pte Ltd supports a global group of highly successful, socially responsible companies operating in the resources development area. From its humble beginnings in 1967 as a small company supplying spare parts to the oil and construction industries in Medan, Indonesia, RGE (previously known as RGM International) grew into a global resources-based group with administrative offices in Singapore, Hong Kong, Jakarta, Beijing and Nanjing. Today, the various business groups have a global reach with manufacturing operations in Indonesia, China, Brazil and sales offices on four continents. The businesses encompass four key operational areas: pulp & paper (Asia Pacific Resources International Limited, APRIL), agro industry (Asian Agri), specialty cellulose and cellulosic fibre (Sateri International) and energy resources development (Pacific Oil & Gas). All of these groups are managed by professionals and together they employ over 50,000 people, with total asset value of over USD 10 billion. As manager and guardian of significant tracts of the world's forests, rural and agricultural resources, RGE is committed to protect and preserve the natural environment. For further information, please refer to: www.rgei.comJob Descriptions:
- You will be part of a team responsible for conducting financial and operational audits of the companies within the Group. These include process documentation, risk identification & assessment, evaluation of the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and ensuring compliance with established Group policies and procedures.
- You are expected to be able to interpret audit results, develop value-adding recommendations to mitigate the risks and prepare audit reports.
- You are expected to be able to lead project team consists of Auditors, as assigned by and under supervision of Lead Auditor and Audit Manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, Business Studies/ Administration/ Management;
- At least 6 years of audit experience in a large organization or an international public accounting firm, 3 years of which are in a supervisor role;
- Good command of written and spoken English;
- Willing to be based in Pangkalan Kerinci (1.5 hours from Pekanbaru) and work under alternate Saturday off schedule (Saturday, every 2 weeks, half day only).
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 20 February 2018 (Tutup pada 22-March-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT RGE Indonesia -
Industri : Lainnya