Penta-Ocean Construction Co., Ltd. is a major Japanese construction firm. It specializes in marine works and land reclamation. It originated from Mizuno Gumi (水野組) in 1896 in Hiroshima Prefecture, and later renamed to the current name and capitalized in 1954. It has offices in Tokyo, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Egypt, Sri Lanka, India, Thailand, Vietnam and Dubai.The company is listed on the Tokyo and Nagoya Stock Exchange.Job Descriptions:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 10 Years of total working experienc, 5 years in the related field is required for this position.
- Willing to be placed at site project.
- Required Skills:
- Experience in Civil/Structural designing,
- Proactive with strong planning and decision making skill,
- Have a good communication skill in English both oral and written,
- Computer literate (MS Office AUTO CAD Design Software etc.),
- Independent self-motivated and willing to work long hours and able to work under pressure
- Responsible for all on-site geotechnical and engineering issues pertaining to site matters,
- Prepare design analysis for temporary structural works on site,
- Conduct feasibility studies and prepare geotechnical/structural calculations,
- Coordinate with subcontractors and attend to Employer/Engineer's queries,
- Submit progress/technical reports and assessment on geotechnical and structural issues on site.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 20 February 2018 (Tutup pada 22-March-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi Penta Ocean Construction Co.Ltd - Mid Plaza, 2 Jl. Jend. Sudirman, Karet Tengsin, Jakarta, Indonesia
Industri : Konstruksi/Bangunan/Teknik