PT. Mitra Prodin is a manufacturer of smoking paraphernalia. Our main products are hand-made empty pre-rolled cigarette cones and cone filling systems. PT. Mitra Prodin supplies wholesalers and distributors worldwide and our head office is located on Jl. Prof. I.B. Mantra, Kesiman Kertalangu, Denpasar Timur, Bali.Job Descriptions:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Indonesia, English
- At least 6 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): organization development, Compensation and Benefit, Performance Management System, Training Management
- Preferably Senior Executive specialized in Human Resources or equivalent.
- Execute and follows-up on engagement survey related activities.
- Employee Champion and build the talent management ranks in support of company strategy.
- Translate business priorities into Human Resources strategy, plans and actions.
- Implements and sustains Human Resources initiatives at company
- Coordinates the human capital review process at company and leads succession planning activities on company and market, as appropriate.
- Create value through a proactive approach that will affect performance results or cost control.
- Leads and participates in succession management and workforce planning.
- Responsible for Human Resources strategy and execution.
- Serves as key change manager for initiatives that have high employee impact.
- Analyze open positions to balance the development of existing talent and business needs
- Serves as coach and expert facilitator of the selection and interviewing process.
- Surface opportunities in work processes and staffing optimization
- Make staffing decisions to manage Replacement Table Chart in company
- Develops staffing strategy (in collaboration with hiring staff) relating to hiring practices; consults with hiring manager on compensation, benefits, etc.
- Monitor sourcing process and outcomes of staffing process.
- Ensure managers are competent in assessing and evaluating hourly staff
- Remains current and knowledgeable in the internal and external compensation and work competitive environments.
- Leads the planning of the hourly employee total compensation strategy.
- Champions the communication and proper use of total compensation system, tools, programs and policies.
- Create and implement total compensation management packages, particularly recognition and incentive programs directed towards company priorities.
- Ensure completion of the duties and responsibilities of the HR’s Staff, as outlines in applicable job description.
- Ensures Human Resources Staff is properly trainees in all employee-related human resources information to appropriate respond to employee.
- Serves as resource on employee relations questions and issues.
- Continually reinforce positive employee relations concepts.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 27 February 2018 (Tutup pada 29-March-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Mitra Prodin - Jl Prof I B Mantra No 25 Kesiman, Denpasar Bali, Indonesia
Industri : Manufaktur/Produksi