Transforming healthcare. Empowering lives. DocDoc is a virtual network of physicians and hospitals supporting patients to find high quality medical care at a negotiated best price. Our team, working in offices in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam, and the Philippines, includes people just like you. We have tried to find high quality care for our loved ones and ourselves. We understand that navigating the medical maze is a challenge and we have been frustrated by limited or incorrect information on quality of care, including credentials, how many procedures a physician performs in a year, legal action, and patient experience. We believe that trust is paramount in healthcare and yet there are countless stories of people who have been frustrated by difficulty finding a qualified physician or being charged more for coming from overseas. We decided to make a difference, working as a team to build a company that could solve this problem for ourselves and for you. DocDoc has thelargest provider network in Asia. We seek physicians, clinics and hospitals in the region that have excellent outcomes and willingly join our network because we scrutinize their records and validate quality. We spend hours with each, investigating quality of care and documenting procedures and conditions where a physician excels. We review national records to confirm credentials and legal action. Then, we ensure our customers receive the lowest price that physician charges anyone for that procedure. Our model is that everyone wins. The patient finds the right doctor for their condition and receives a negotiated lowest price. The physician, who excels in their field, can have a company validate their expertise and can focus on care rather than finding qualified patients. DocDoc charges a modest fee to the physician and hospitals in exchange for finding qualified patients in need of procedures where we believe the doctor excels. The end result is that we area company that caresthat providesverified doctorsat aguaranteed best price. We invite you to try our service. Give us a call. The service is free of charge to you. Our concierge specialist will spend as much time with you as needed. You can feel confident and secure booking with us. DocDoc has Asia's largest healthcare network with over 23,000 physicians, 600 clinics and 100 hospitals from a broad panel of specialties throughout the region. We’re adding more physicians, clinics and hospitals daily. With doctors located in eight of the top medical destination countries in the world, no other company has interviewed and vetted anywhere near as many doctors as DocDoc. DocDoc has a contractual agreement with these clinics and hospitals to require sharing of information on quality and a commitment to fair pricing. DocDoc has taken the time to thoroughly understand and validate our network, collecting information upfront so it is available to support informed patient decisions. As seasoned executives with deep experience in healthcare, we know that all doctors are not created equal for all procedures. We are selective in which physicians we invite to join our network, based on our professional experience and their willingness to be scrutinized for areas of excellence and weakness. Our goal is to ensure you find a highly qualified physician with specialization related to your unique medical needs. It is important to us that the doctors we refer to you are the same ones we would see ourselves and recommend to our loved ones.Job Descriptions:
- Fluent in English oral and written
- Candidate must possess at least a general practitioner
- Minimum 1 year experience as a medical doctor
- Passion towards service.
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to work in dynamic environment
- Willing to work under shift schedule
- Team player with positive attitude
- Determines requirements by working with customers.
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
- Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems.
- Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
- Sells additional services by recognizing opportunities to up-sell accounts; explaining new features.
- Maintains call center database by entering information.
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures; reporting malfunctions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 13 March 2018 (Tutup pada 12-April-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi DOCDOC PTE.LTD -
Industri : Akuntansi/Audit/Pelayanan Pajak