Going forward, PT Modernland Realty Tbk. will continue to develop such innovation to enhance its comparative advantages. Moreover, the Company will leverage its experience and expertise in order to remain at the forefront of property business in Indonesia.Job Descriptions:
- Direct the preparation of regular and special budget reports.
- Prepare financial documents, reports, or budgets.
- Analyze monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls.
- Provide advice and technical assistance with cost analysis, fiscal allocation, and budget preparation.
- Examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
- Verify accuracy of financial information.
- Review operating budgets to analyze trends affecting budget needs.
- Perform cost-benefit analyses to compare operating programs, review financial requests, or explore alternative financing methods.
- Identify opportunities to improve operational efficiency.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting
- Hands-on experience with accounting software and statistical package
- Knowledge of MS Excel (specifically, advanced formulas, pivot tables and charts)
- Familiarity with forecasting methods and data analysis
- Excellent numeracy skills with an attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of accounting best practices and regulations
- Ability to explain budgeting and financial information in plain terms
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 14 March 2018 (Tutup pada 13-April-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi PT Modernland Realty Tbk - Green Central City, Commercial Area, 5th floor, Jalan Gajah Mada No.188, West Jakarta, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia
Industri : Properti/Real Estate