CMED Construction Co.,Ltd. CMED Construction is wholly-owned by CMED Group, a holding company with several large and diversified businesses and joint ventures in Cambodia. We hope to continue to attract global and local talent with expertise in the Construction business to join us. We believe in transparent engagement with our employees and will accelerate your growth as you progress with the Company.Job Descriptions:
JOB PURPOSE Providing seamless support to the Deputy CEO, VP & CEO, including but not limited to: diary management, arranging meetings and calls, report and document preparation, preparing detailed international and domestic travel itineraries, making bookings and generally being proactive to ensure the Deputy CEO, VP & CEO is well prepared for all meetings on a day to day basis. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To facilitate the organization of meetings by scheduling the meeting, inviting participants, ordering refreshments, booking equipment and meeting rooms, preparing and distributing agendas and taking minutes, and greeting visitors so that meetings are efficiently and effectively organized.
- Ensure meetings are both regular, which can be scheduled well in advance, and ad hoc, responding to urgent requests for support.
- Meetings are organized efficiently and to the satisfaction of the Deputy CEO, VP & CEO.
- Key support to the Deputy CEO in preparation for board committee meetings and other formal meetings.
- To organize, plan and facilitate Guest according to the instructions of Deputy CEO, VP & CEO.
- Manage smoothest flow of document submission for approval.
- Arrange and attend Meeting, Company visit, Lunch and Dinner with guests.
- Manage travel itineraries; air ticket, hotel booking, car rental, budget planning, trip schedule, expenses clearing.
- Manage company and personal confidential data (soft and hard copies).
- Deliver message from Top management down to all related persons and ensure for the returned quick response.
- Supervise PA team to ensure the smooth operation on a day to day basis.
- A bachelor degree with a major in business or Admin.
- At least 5 years of relevant secretarial experience to Top management in a large company with culturally diversified environment.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work with people are essential.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Familiarity with personnel laws and regulations is required.
- Strong planning skills.
- Great negotiator, good interpersonal skills, strategic yet hands-on in getting things done, caring and a good listener, enjoys working within a multi-cultural environment.
- Fluent spoken and written English and able to conduct presentation with high confidence.
- Quick response to the tasks given with strong problem solving skill.
- Able to travel both business and personal trips.
- Overseas work experiences will be advantage.
- Able to work long hours.
Tanggal Buka Lowongan : 23 March 2018 (Tutup pada 22-April-2018)
Gaji : Bisa hubungi CMED CONSTRUCTION Co., Ltd -
Industri : Konstruksi/Bangunan/Teknik